Friday, November 20, 2009

what i want to be

i want to be the president of the united states of america when i grow up. i am not going to put my political views in this blog as it may get some people upset, and this is a happy blog. i will say i am running republican, but am going to serve my whole country no matter what you believe in, and i will do my best for this country.
VOTE FOR CHASE WERTHER!!!!!!

when i was little i also wanted to be president, but for different reasons un-political... so i will share them with you! when i was little (1st grade) i wanted to be president so i could change the seasons (i thought the president could do anything)i wanted the seasons to start on the first of the month because it really annoyed me how my birthday was in the fall but it was so cold outside. that really ticked me off. i know it can not be changed, but i still do not see the reasoning of this particular way of charting the calendar. if someone reads this and can tell me why i would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. The Sun orbits the earth baby, and it does it in its own way which is why Winter is Winter, Summer is Summer, Spring is Spring and Fall is When we play football.
    -
    I remember discussing that with you as well. and at the very least, make the seasons start at the beginning of a month If you are born on December 19th, most people just assume you are born in the winter, but NOOOOOO that actually makes you a fall baby .... LOVE YOU !!!

    ReplyDelete