Monday, October 5, 2009

shoes

I LOVE SHOES and i just bought some new converse this sunday they are black with pink stars, now i have realized that i am a shoe-lover and i need to except that. yes of course i have PLENTY OF SHOES THAT I LOVE, they are all very nice shoes that i wear pretty equally, but i also noticed I ENJOY BUYING SHOES TOO, i love my shoes and i know there are more out there like me, like my dad, my mom, and some friends, but we have excepted it, and we know in our hearts, that there are more of us out there and more in the generations to come.

EXCEPT WHO YOU ARE YOU SHOE LOVERS

2 comments:

  1. NEW SHOES ARE FUN and I think you mean Accept not except but I knew what you meant...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i did, but i also except that i am a MISpeller

    ReplyDelete